These Homemade Air Fryer Bagel Bites are so much better than the store bought variety and can be made in mere minutes with only a few simple ingredients. This kid-friendly favorite will be a hit with the whole family.
What are the Ingredients in Air Fryer Bagel Bites?
Greek Yogurt– you will need the plain variety here but either regular or fat free will work just fine; however, make sure you do not substitute regular yogurt for the Greek yogurt as the texture will not be the same.
Self Rising Flour- Again, this flour really cannot be substituted so make sure to use self rising rather than all purpose or some other flour.
Garlic Powder– to add a bit of flavoring to the dough.
Salt– I used kosher salt
Pizza Sauce– any homemade or store bought pizza sauce that you like will work just fine, just choose a favorite. You could even substitute leftover marinara sauce for the pizza sauce if you prefer.
Deli White American Cheese– This is not the kind sold individually wrapped in plastic, but rather the kind from the deli country. It has the perfect texture and flavor for these Air Fryer Bagel Bites.
- For the Dough
- You could also mix in some additional dried seasonings such as dried basil, oregano or Italian Seasoning
- You could add a bit of parmesan cheese to the dough to add additional flavor
- I made these either plain with cheese or with mini pepperonis; however, there are plenty of other toppings that would work great: sausage, olives, any pizza topping you like. You will just want to avoid anything too wet like fresh tomatoes which to lead to soggy bagel bites.
How to make Air Fryer Bagel Bites
Combine the Greek yogurt, self rising flour, salt and garlic powder in a medium bowl. Spray a muffin tin lightly with olive oil cooking spray. Be sure to check that your muffin pan will fit inside your air fryer. These 6-cup pans are what I used.
Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces. Lightly roll each and press a slight indention in the center of each one. Spray the tops lightly with olive oil cooking spray. Air fry at 375 for 5 minutes.
Divide the sauce among the cups, spreading out with a spoon. Tear the cheese slices into quarters. Top each cup with one followed by any additional toppings you would like to use. Add to the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes at 375.
Can Air Fryer Bagel Bites be made in advance?
Yes, simply reheat in a toaster oven or in the microwave.
Love making pizzas at home? Here are some of our other favorite homemade pizzas for you to try:
This Air Fryer Flatbread Pizza has a homemade pimento cheese based crust and is topped with fresh tomatoes. It is super easy to customize with all of your favorite pizza toppings.
Part bread, part pizza, Stromboli Pizza Bread is a meal in a loaf. Serve on its own, with sauce to dip or make it into an amazing grilled cheese. Either way this easy homemade pizza bread will be a hit.
Craving some nostalgia? This School Pizza Copycat will take you straight back to the school cafeteria in the very best way possible.
Short on time? These Almost Instant Calzones are the perfect combination of simple sandwich meets the flavors of your favorite handheld pizza.
Bring the restaurant home with this California Pizza Kitchen Club Pizza Copycat Recipe. It combines a fresh lemon pepper sauce, bacon, tomatoes, arugula and more right atop your pizza.
Air Fryer Hot Pockets
- Air Fryer
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 3 slices deli white American Cheese
- Mini pepperonis optional
- Combine the Greek yogurt, self rising flour, garlic powder and salt in a medium bowl. Spray a muffin pan with olive oil spray. Divide the dough among 12 cups, pressing lightly to reach the edges. Spray the tops lightly with olive oil spray. Air fry at 375 for 5 minutes.
- Spread the sauce lightly among the tops of each cup. Tear each slice of cheese into fourths and place on top of the sauce. Top with the mini pepperonis if using. Air fry for an additional 5 minutes at 375. Serve.