This Air Fryer BBQ Cauliflower is perfect on pitas with some fresh slaw, over buttered noodles, or even on its own as a snack with your favorite dip!
If you like Air Fryer BBQ Cauliflower, try these next
Air Fryer BBQ Cauliflower
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1, 6 ounce can tomato paste
- ½ cup water
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons Texas Pete or your favorite hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Break the cauliflower into florets. Spray with the olive oil spray. Air fry at 380 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Toss the cauliflower with the bbq sauce. Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper (optional, but will save you a mess!). Add the cauliflower and air fry for 15 minutes at 380 degrees.