These air fryer diced potatoes are so easy to make and customize with your favorite seasonings. Our fail-proof recipe will ensure that your air fryer diced potatoes turn out amazing every time!
Tips and Tricks for Air Fryer Diced Potatoes
Potatoes– Yellow potatoes are what I used for this recipe. You could substitute, perhaps, red potatoes, but regular, russet potatoes will not work for this recipe as the cooking time will be different.
Seasonings– I used THIS ONE, and that is the SECRET HACK! It has been by far the closest seasoning to Steak & Shake’s french fry seasoning that I have been able to find.
The seasonings for this dish is really the easiest thing to customize. You could use something spicy, something no salt, or a traditional seasoned salt. All will work just fine, just choose your favorite.
Extra Salt– this is totally optional; however, I feel it really does add a bunch of extra flavor. If you prefer to limit the salt, simply add more of your preferred seasoning at this point.
Air Fryer Diced Potatoes
- Air Fryer
- 2 pounds yellow potatoes cut into ½ “ cubes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons your favorite fry seasoning
- Cut the potatoes into cubes. Toss with the olive oil and the seasoning. Set the air fryer to 380 for 20 minutes, shaking/stirring halfway through.
- After that time, lightly spray the potatoes with olive oil cooking spray and sprinkle with a bit of salt or more of the seasoning. Add back to the air fryer for 5-10 minutes until fully cooked and crispy.
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce.