What is Air Fryer Quiche with Broccoli & Cheese?
This Air Fryer Quiche is the perfect dish for breakfast, lunch or brunch. The leftovers keep very well and the dish is very easy to customize. This version is broccoli and cheese; however, I will give you some suggestions for things you can add to the dish to mix things up a bit.
What are the ingredients in Air Fryer Quiche with Broccoli & Cheese?
One of my favorite things about this dish is that most of the ingredients are things you likely already have in you kitchen. For that reason, this is one of my favorites to make on weekend mornings, minimal hands on time, and a perfect healthy breakfast! So, here is what you will need to make the quiche:
- Frozen Broccoli
- I made this dish using frozen broccoli because I almost always have some on hand; however, you can easily substitute fresh broccoli if that is your preference. See the recipe notes for the easy way to make the swap.
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- I use 2%, but whatever you prefer will work just fine
- Salt and pepper
- Dijon mustard
How do I make Air Fryer Quiche with Broccoli and Cheese?
The real beauty of this dish is how easily it all comes together. This is the type of recipe that I love to bring to my Moms’ groups or fix for brunch get-togethers because 1-it is something that most people like and 2-it is so easy and takes way less time than most of the sweet items people often bring. So let’s start, here is how you make this easy quiche:
- Begin by cooking the frozen broccoli as directed on the package. Drain well. If the pieces are larger than you would like for your quiche, trim them to bite-sized pieces.
- Note: If you would like to substitute fresh broccoli for the frozen broccoli, you can easily do so. Chop the broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil and add the broccoli for 2-3 minutes until it is bright green. Drain well and set aside.
- Spray a pie pan with olive oil or cooking spray and set aside.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl and beat well.
- Next simply add all the remaining ingredients, including the broccoli and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie pan.
- Pre-heat the air fryer to 325. When the air fryer has reached temperature, add the quiche. Air Fry for 40-45 minutes until the top is beginning to brown and the quiche is fully set.
- Please note that air fryer times can vary a bit so be sure to check your dish. This Gourmia Air Fryer is the one I used to prepare this quiche.
How can I store Air Fryer Quiche?
Leftovers of this quiche will keep well for several days. If you are making the dish on a weekend, consider making two so that you have breakfasts ready to go for the week. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Reheat in the microwave.
What are some ideas to make to serve with air fryer quiche with broccoli and cheese?
Air Fryer Focaccia is an easy, savory flatbread that can also be prepared right in your air fryer. This focaccia would even make for a great sandwich with thinly sliced air fryer quiche as the filling.
Because, you can never really have enough cheese, why not try this Spicy Cheese Bread which can cook while your quiche cooks. This bread combines two types of sharp cheddar cheese and jalapenos for a wonderfully savory fresh baked bread.
Want to try a sweeter bread? This Air Fryer Banana Bread would be a great to add to a breakfast or brunch featuring the quiche. It is also very easy to make which also makes it a good option for times when you sign up to bring two dishes somewhere and then life inevitably gets crazy and time gets short (or is that just me!?)
Finally, how about some Cinnamon Streusel Muffins? Fresh apples and the easy homemade streusel topping help elevate these muffin mix muffins to something worthy of a party.
This post may contain affiliate links. To learn more view our Disclaimer statement.
Air Fryer Quiche with Broccoli & Cheese
- 3 cups frozen broccoli
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ teaspoons salt
- 1 shallot finely diced
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Pre-cook the broccoli as directed on the package. Drain VERY well and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl and beat. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Spray a pie pan with olive oil or cooking spray. Pour in the Quiche filling.
- Pre-heat the air fryer to 325. Air Fry for 40-45 minutes until the top is beginning to brown and the quiche is fully set.