This Apricot Cookie recipe combine oats, brown sugar, white chocolate chips and apricots into a super-easy, fail safe cookie that the whole family will love. These easy twist on traditional oatmeal raison cookies are sure to become a favorite.
Ingredients in the Apricot Cookie Recipe
Butter-use any type you like. I used plant-based butter.
Brown Sugar-either light or dark brown sugar will work fine.
Apricot Extract, I used this one
Storing Apricot Cookies
These cookies will keep well for several days when stored in an air-tight container.
If you do not have apricot flavoring you could substitute vanilla extract, in the same amount.
This post may contain affiliate links. To learn more read our disclosure page.
Apricot Cookie Recipe
- 1 stick of butter melted
- ½ plus ⅛ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/8 c granulated sugar
- ⅜ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon apricot flavoring
- 1 ½ cup quick oats
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1, 6 ounce bag dried apricots coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 375.
- Add the butter to a large bowl along with the all purpose flour, salt, cinnamon, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Stir well.
- Add the egg and apricot flavoring and stir well.
- Fold in the oats, white chocolate chips and apricots.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet. Spoon the mixture onto the sheet pan in rounded Tablespoons.
- Bake for 10 minutes for crispy cookies or 8 minutes for chewier cookies.