This air fryer broccoli & cheese noodle bake is comfort food at its finest. Cheese, broccoli and egg noodles in a homemade cheesy sauce are quickly made into a delicious pasta bake that tastes like it was baked for a long time, but, thanks to the air fryer is cooked to perfection in under 15 minutes.
Some of our other Air Fryer Favorite Pastas:
Air Fryer Pasta Bake– This quick-fix take on baked spaghetti makes short work of the traditional dish without giving up any of the flavor.
Air Fryer Tortellini Bake– Double up on the cheese with the tortellini in this baked pasta dish.
If you like Air Fryer Broccoli & Cheese Noodles, try these broccoli dishes next:
Broccoli Hummus – easy to make and super-healthy. This roasted broccoli hummus will be a hit with veggie lovers.
Copycat Panera Broccoli Mac & Cheese-Bring the cafe home with this easy copycat recipe that lets you make a large batch for less than the cost of a single serving.
Broccoli Bites – these fun bites are an excellent way to get kids to eat more veggies.
Air Fryer Broccoli & Cheese Noodle Bake
- Air Fryer
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles
- 2 teaspoons olive oil divided
- ½ cup onion chopped
- 3 cups broccoli chopped into florets
- ½ cup artichoke hearts chopped
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Several dashes of hot sauce
- Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the broccoli and artichoke hearts and continue to cook, stirring until bright green and beginning to soften. Remove from heat and combine with the pasta.
- Heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the flour and stir to combine. Add the milk and bring to a simmer.
- Add two cups of the cheddar cheese, the feta, the Dijon, the salt, pepper, cayenne and hot sauce. Continue to stir until the cheese is melted. Stir the sauce through the pasta and broccoli mixture.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray. Add the pasta mixture. Add the remaining cup of shredded cheddar cheese to the top of the pasta.
- Pre-heat the air fryer to 350. Cook for 10-12 minutes until the cheese on top is melted and the pasta is warmed through, serve immediately.