This Cucumber Ribbon Salad combines, watermelon, feta cheese and a fresh honey lime dressing into the prefect treat for a hot day. This beautiful salad is perfect for brunch, lunch or any get-together where you would like to be a little bit fancy while still keeping it easy.
Perfect Pairings for Cucumber Ribbon Salad
Asparagus Quiche– this easy crustless quiche is such an elegant pairing if you are trying to prepare a brunch. It would make for such a beautiful meal along with the cucumber watermelon salad.
Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms– are the fastest, easiest way possible to make stuffed mushrooms for a simple “fancy” side dish to pair with your cucumber ribbon salad. It would be perfect for a Mother’s Day brunch, or something similar.
Garlic Butter Noodles-this easy Instant Pot noodle dish is so simple and yet has a great subtle elegance. It is one of those recipes that is almost impossible to mess up and that everyone will love!
Asparagus Parmesan-this is another fun, super-easy take on an elegant dish that is made fast and easy with the help of the air fryer.
Cucumber Ribbon Salad
- 2 limes juiced and zested
- 1 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoons seeded and diced jalapeno
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup mint finely chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, lime zest, olive oil, honey, jalapeno, salt and pepper. Stir to emulsify.
- Slices the cucumbers using the flat blade of a spiralizer. Cut the ribbons in shorter pieces.
- Add the cucumbers to a large bowl. Add the watermelon, feta cheese and mint. Toss to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to combine.