This Feisty Feta Dip has it all. Warm, goo-ey baked feta cheese, sundried tomatoes, olives, fresh herbs and more. What more could you want in the perfect party dip or spread for “special night” crostini.
If you like Feisty Feta Dip, other dips you may enjoy!
Crack Corn Dip-Corn, Ranch seasoning, bacon and a bunch of other yumminess combine in this addictive riff on the traditional chicken salad.
4 Ingredient Guacamole– The BEST, easy as it gets take on the traditional, you will love this one.
Cheetos Cheeseball– If you like cheetos chips at all you will LOVE this cheetos cheeseball. The perfect snack for a party or side for a casual dinner meal.
Feisty Feta Dip
- 8 oz. block feta
- 1 cup green olives sliced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- For serving:
- Sliced crostini
- Celery sticks
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add feta to a small baking dish.
- Add olives, sun-dried tomatoes, rosemary and thyme to the baking dish around and atop the feta.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, and a couple pinches of salt and pepper.
- Pour over the feta mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes until beginning melt. Broil for 1-3 minutes until top is just starting to char and cheese is well warmed.
- Serve immediately with your choice of dipping options.