Instant Pot Garlic Butter Rice with Parmesan is such a perfect side dish. It requires almost zero hands on time and pairs well with a variety of dishes.
What to serve with Instant Pot Garlic Butter Rice?
This simple side pairs well with a variety of dishes from simple grilled chicken to veggies. Here are some ideas:
Instant Pot Garlic Butter Rice
- pressure cooker
- 4 Tablespoons Butter I used olive oil blend
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup sushi style rice
- 1.5 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients except for the cheese to the bowl of the Instant Pot. Set to manual high pressure for 10 minutes. When the cooking time is done, allow a natural pressure release of 10 minutes and then quick release the remaining pressure.
- Stir through the parmesan cheese, quickly and remove from the Instant Pot.