These Green Goddess Wraps as so fresh and perfect for warmer weather. These easy, chilled wraps taste absolutely perfect when the weather turns hot and are so easy to make in advance. These easy to customize Green Goddess Wraps will surely be a meal-prep favorite.
Ingredients in Green Goddess Wraps
Spinach Tortillas– I use these which have added fiber and no sugar. You can really choose any wrap that is your favorite, just make sure it is the right size of 8-10 inches.
English Cucumbers– English Cucumbers work best for this recipe as they do not need to be peeled and are easy to slice, as needed, without having to remove seeds or anything.
Spinach or Romaine Lettuce– Basically whatever type of lettuce you prefer would work well in this dish.
Grated Parmesan Cheese– you could substitute shredded if you prefer, and this ingredient, while it adds a lot of flavor, can also be omitted if you want to.
Whipped Cream Cheese– for these wraps I used plain cream cheese; however, using vegetable flavored or chive-and-onion, or something similar would also be great with these Green Goddess Wraps.
TO MAKE THE SAUCE:
Baby Spinach– fresh spinach is one of the key ingredients in this sauce, it is easy to find and makes for a nice, fresh sauce for this recipe.
Garlic Powder-I prefer garlic powder to regular garlic for these wraps as it avoid the raw garlic flavor in the sauce.
Parsley-I used curly parsley however, either curly parsley or Italian style parsley will work perfectly well for this dish.
Lemon Juice– for this recipe you will need about 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice. This is the approximate amount in one lemon, or you can choose to use bottled lemon juice.
Lemon Pepper Seasoning– I used this one.
Milk-use your favorite. My family is currently really into almond milk, so that is what we used, but feel free to use standard milk, soy, or whatever your favorite milk is.
Greek Yogurt-plain Greek yogurt is what you will need here.
Scallions– Use only the dark green tops as the lighter green may have to strong of an onion flavor to make the dish work ask you are wanting it to.
Other things you can add the the Green Goddess Wraps:
So, let’s keep it “green” but there are a few other additions that may be great for these Green Goddess Wraps.
- Avocado–thinly slice and add to the wrap
- Alfalfa Sprouts-I LOVE these sprouts. They are more difficult to find, but would also be a great addition to the Green Goddess Wraps.
Green Goddess Wraps
- For the wraps:
- 4 English cucumbers
- Spinach or Romaine lettuce
- Grated parmesan cheese optional
- Whipped cream cheese
- For the Green Goddess Sauce:
- ½ cup baby spinach
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ Tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a food processor. Store in an air tight jar. The sauce will keep in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Slice the cucumbers into quarters. Thinly slice, lengthwise into strips.
- Spread the cream cheese on the tortillas in a thin layer. Top with the grated parmesan cheese, if using. Add the cucumber strips in the middle of the wraps and top with the spinach or romaine. Spread the sauce over the tortillas.
- Roll up tightly and refrigerate for at least an hour. Serve as is or slice into 1-2” thick rolls. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.