This easy Air Fryer Hashbrown Casserole is packed with veggies and full of flavor. It is perfect for breakfast, brunch or Breakfast-for-Dinner. Super-make-ahead friendly and it keeps great for up to 3-4 days in the fridge. Your whole family will love this!
How to Make Air Fryer Hashbrown Casserole:
This recipe makes two 9″ pie pans of casserole. If you would like to make only one, simply halve the recipe. Otherwise, make the full batch to save some for later, or even freeze! Start with spraying your pie pans with cooking spray.
Next, chop your veggies and divide them among the pie pans along with the O’brien potatoes.
Combine the eggs, yogurt and seasonings and pour half into each pan. Stir about a cup of the cheddar into each pan.
Finally, top with the additional cheese and air fryer. Allow to cool for a few minutes before slicing and enjoy!
Make your Air Fryer Hashbrown Casserole a meal with these!
Cinnamon Streusel Apple Muffins– These muffin mix muffins are elevated to amazing with this simple recipe.
Air Fryer Banana Bread– Put the air fryer on double duty with this amazing banana bread
Air Fryer Mini Quiche-Ham & Swiss in bite sized form, yes please!
Air Fryer Hashbrown Casserole
- Air Fryer
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 bunch green onions tops only, chopped
- 3 cups spinach roughly chopped
- 1, 28 ounce bag frozen Southern style hashbrowns/O’brien
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 6-10 dashes hot sauce
- 1, 5 ounce container greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- Spray two 9” pie pans with cooking spray. Add the bell pepper, green onions, spinach and half of the hash browns to each pan.
- Stir together the eggs, seasoned salt, mustard, yogurt, pepper and hot sauce. Pour half of the mixture (approximately 1 cup per pan) into each pie pan. Add 1 cup of the cheese to each pan. Stir well to combine.
- Top each pan with an additional ½ cup of cheese.
- Air fry at 360 for 40 minutes or until the eggs are fully set and the liquid is evaporated.