These pressure cooker buttered noodles are the perfect weeknight dish. They take only minutes to prepare and yet are packed with scrumptious flavor. Our version is a cross between traditional buttered egg noodles and a spaghetti with cheese mixture. It cooks up fast and is the epitome of dump and go recipes.
How to make pressure cooker buttered noodles…
Instant Pot Butter Noodles are one of the easiest recipes you can possibly make; however, your kids and family are likely to LOVE it! To start simply place all of the ingredients except for the cheese into the bowl of your instant pot. Ensure that the noodles are covered by the liquid as much as possible.
Add the lid to your pressure cooker and set to manual high pressure for 6 minutes. When the cooking time is done, allow a natural pressure release for 6 more minutes and then quick release any remaining pressure. Stir in the cheese and you are ready to go! Cheesy, buttery, parmesan-y goodness!
What to serve with Instant Pot Butter Noodles?
- Spicy Cheese Bread with jalapenos and sharp cheddar cheese
- Copycat Little Caesars Cheesy Bread will double down on the cheesy/garlicky flavors
- Roasted Balsamic Flatbreads will add a fresh touch to dinner
Pressure Cooker Buttered Noodles
- pressure cooker
- 2 cup vegetable broth
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz spaghetti cut in half
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbs olive oil butter
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2/3 c grated parmesan cheese
- Add all ingredients except the cheese to the pressure cooker.
- Set to high pressure for 6 minutes.
- When the cooking is done, allow the pressure to naturally release for 6 minutes, then do a quick release of the remaining pressure.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese.
- Put the lid back on and allow the sauce to thicken for a few minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. To learn more please see our disclaimer.