This post may contain affiliate links. To learn more please see our disclaimer.
How to make instant pot butter noodles…
Instant Pot Butter Noodles are one of the easiest recipes you can possibly make; however, your kids and family are likely to LOVE it! To start simply place all but the cheese into your instant pot.
Pressure cook the contents for 6 minutes. Allow it to de-pressurize for 6 more minutes and then release the nozzle. Stir in the cheese and you are ready to go! Cheesy, buttery, parmesan-y goodness!
What to serve with Instant Pot Butter Noodles?
- Spicy Cheese Bread with jalapenos and sharp cheddar cheese
- Copycat Little Caesars Cheesy Bread will double down on the cheesy/garlicky flavors
- Roasted Balsamic Flatbreads will add a fresh touch to dinner
Instant Pot Butter Noodles
- Instant Pot
- 2 cup vegetable stock
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz spaghetti cut in half
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbs olive oil butter
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2/3 c grated parmesan cheese
- Add all ingredients except the cheese to the pressure cooker.
- Set to high pressure for 6 minutes.
- When the cooking is done, allow the pressure to naturally release for 6 minutes, then do a quick release of the remaining pressure.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese.
- Put the lid back on and allow the sauce to thicken for a few minutes.