This Instant Pot Spicy Vegetable Noodle Soup is so easy to make, taking mere minutes to prepare. It is very easy to customize with your favorites and make it your own and it keeps very well! The instructions will give you easy ways to include whatever noodle you prefer (I choose stars) or to make the dish less spicy.
Instant Pot Spicy Vegetable Noodle Soup
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 15-20 baby carrots chopped
- 1 bunch of asparagus tough ends removed and chopped in 1” pieces
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 yellow squash chopped
- 3 cans of spicy v8 juice
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chiles do not drain
- 1, 3.5 oz package star pasta
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the pasta to the bowl of the Instant Pot. Set to manual high pressure for 5 minutes. When the cooking time is done, allow a natural pressure release of 5 minutes and then quick release any remaining pressure.
- If you will be serving the soup immediately, add the pasta at the point and place the lid back on the instant pot.
- If you are planning to serve the soup later. Cook the pasta separately in water, allow the pasta and the soup to cool and combine at that time. This will ensure the noodles do not soak up too much of the broth.