This Instant Pot Pear Butter with Cinnamon is so easy and yet beyond memorable. It will make your whole home smell amazing and is a flavorful treat perfect for breakfast, brunch or gifting!
If you like Instant Pot Pear Butter with Cinnamon, try these next:
Instant Pot Pear Butter with Cinnamon
- pressure cooker
- 6 pears
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1, 5.5 oz box Cinnamon Red Hots
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup water
- Core the pears and slice each into 8 slices.
- Place the pears, vanilla, red hots, sugar and water into the Instant Pot.
- Set to manual high pressure for 20 minutes. When the cooking time is done, quick release any remaining pressure.
- Puree the pear butter using an immersion blender (see notes).
- If you would like the pear butter to be thicker, set the Instant Pot to saute and bring the mixture to a boil. Boil down for a bit until your desired consistency has been reached.
If you do not have an immersion blender, you can puree the pear butter in a blender or food processor.