What are Cheesy Potato Bites?
Cheesy Potato Bites are a super-simple side dish that comes together easily with a lot of ingredients you likely already have on hand. For this dish I was inspired by the flavors traditionally associated with Chex Mix (yes the snack dish) and some parmesan cheese for a nice crispy crunch. They pair amazingly with soups, salads or proteins.
How to Make Cheesy Potato Bites?
- Begin by gathering all your ingredients and halving your potatoes.
- Next prepare your pan with the olive oil, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Combine your cheesy, seasoned topping. Next sprinkle it atop the prepared pan.
- Line the pan with the halved potatoes.
- Bake, separate and serve–so easy!
What to serve with Cheesy Potato Bites?
This is a very versatile dish that would pair well with a lot of options, here are some great ideas:
- Serve them with a soup. Here are some to try
- Serve with some Roasted Vegetables.
- Serve with a large salad containing tons of fresh seasonal vegetables.
- Serve with your favorite protein
- Grilled Chicken
- Chicken Fried Steaks
- Make it a super light dinner by pairing the cheesy potato bites with a vegetable, some to try:
- Roasted broccoli
- green beans
- sautéed spinach
Cheesy Potato Bites
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- dash Hot Sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 lb baby potatoes
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat the oven to 400.
- Pour the oil, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce into a 9×13 pan and tilt to evenly coat the base.
- Halve the potatoes.
- Combine parmesan, seasoned salt, garlic powder
- Sprinkle the cheese mixture over the prepared pan. Do not pour it in and attempt to stir, once it is there, its there. This must be sprinkled or it will clump.
- Line the pan with cut-side down potatoes and press them into the cheese mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to sit 5-10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the potatoes, using a knife, as needed, to cut the potatoes out of the pan.
- Serve immediately with you preferred dipping sauce!