This easy fruit filled sorbet is a perfect treat for warmer months. Sweetened only with honey and fresh fruit, it is an easy homemade dessert that requires almost no time to make and is a special treat you can feel good about serving your family!
If you like this Raspberry Mango Sorbet, try these other easy treats!
Orange Creamsicle Pie– All the flavors of the classic popsicle in an easy to make pie.
Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies-are so easy to customize with your favorite flavors of jello.
Twizzlers Cake-Iconic candy twists, red velvet cake and homemade red licorice flavored icing make this an ideal treat for any special occasion.
Raspberry Mango Sorbet
- 16 oz bag frozen mangos
- 12 oz bag frozen raspberries
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup warm water
- Remove each of the fruits to a medium bowl. Microwave each for 60-90 seconds to lightly thaw.
- Add the mangos to a blender with the honey and warm water. Puree until smooth, pausing, as needed, to scrape down the sides and rotate the fruit.
- When nearly smooth, add the raspberries and puree until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a 9×13 pan and gently smooth the top. Cover with plastic wrap. Place in a freezer to set, approximately 4 hours. Serve using an ice cream scoop.