Can this carrot pasta recipe be made Vegan or Vegetarian?
- This dish, as written is Vegetarian-Friendly. No substitutions need to be made.
- Vegans, we are good, except the cheese. You could omit it and go on as written. However, adding some sliced Kalamata olives would add a similar flavor that still fits your diet profile.
How to make This Carrot Pasta Recipe with Herbs & Feta?
Begin by slicing all the carrots. I used baby carrots to save time on peeling and make the dish easier to prepare, if you only have regular carrots, they will work fine. Just peel and slice into rounds around 1/8″ thick.
Pour the oil over the carrots and stir to coat. Sprinkle with the dry herbs, the cumin, coriander, and half of the salt and the pepper. Roast, stirring halfway through.
While the carrots are roasting, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Finely chop the fresh herbs.
Drain the pasta and stir through the vinegar. Add the carrots and the fresh herbs and stir to combine. Serve immediately or chill for later.
What to Serve with Carrot Pasta Recipe?
- Copycat Little Caesars Cheesy Bread
- Rosemary Sea Salt Bread
- Cheesy Potato Bites
- Ranch Potatoes
- A large Salad
- Fresh Fruits
Carrot Pasta Recipe
- 1 lb baby carrots sliced
- 1.5 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp salt divided
- 1/2 tsp black pepper divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 Tbsp Chives diced
- 2 Tbsp Dill Weed diced
- 5 oz crumbled Feta cheese
- Heat oven to 475
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Add carrots, sprinkle with cumin and coriander. Add half the salt and pepper and 2T of the olive oil. Stir to combine. Roast 10 minutes. Stir, roast 5 additional minutes.
- Cook pasta to instructions. Drain. Add vinegar, remaining olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir through the remaining ingredients.