These Strawberry Crunch Crumble Ice Cream Cups are so easy to make and are a kid-friendly favorite. Our version saves the hassle that can be the homemade crust in favor of maintaining the existing icing on the golden oreos and allowing it to become part of the base. You won’t believe how easy these are!
If you like these Strawberry Crunch Crumble Ice Cream Cups, try these desserts next:
Raspberry Mango Sorbet– no ice cream maker required
Orange Creamsicle Pie-another classic dessert takes on a new form!
Twizzlers Cake–World’s best candy takes on cake form with some homemade red licorice flavored icing!
Strawberry Crunch Crumble Ice Cream Cups
- 30 golden oreos divided
- ½ carton vanilla ice cream
- ½ carton strawberry ice cream
- 1 container cool whip
- 1 ounce freeze dried strawberries
- Line 12 cupcake holders with paper liners. Crush 24 of the oreos and press into the bottom of the cupcakes. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes until browning and set. Allow to cool.
- Add a layer of softened vanilla ice cream. Place into the freezer for 15 minutes to set. Top with a layer of strawberry ice cream and again return to the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Spread a layer of the cool whip over the top and return to the freezer for a final 15 minutes. While the cool whip is setting, remove the filling from the remaining 6 oreos. Place in a large bag with the freeze dried strawberries. Crush using a rolling pin. Sprinkle the mixture atop the ice cream cups.